Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thing 6: Nings

My thoughts on Nings...
  • a place with LOTS of information, thus, they can be very time consuming, unless one goes there with a focus.
  • another Personal Learning Network.
  • a voice for our profession (for I join those that pertain to my interests).

I enjoy the following Nings:

  1. English Companion
  2. Classroom 2.0
  3. NCTE (National Council of Teachers of English
  4. Teach AP
  5. ACTELA (Arkansas Council of Teachers of English Language Arts)

Since Nings will no longer be free, teachers may not utilize this tool as much. Since I appreciate those that I follow, I would be glad to be financially supportive of their hard work, for I glean, borrow, use much from the great minds that visit these sites.

What are your favorite Nings? Know of one that I should visit/join? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment