Saturday, October 2, 2010

Thing 14: Google Forms and Spreadsheets

Love all things Google!  Have I said lately that I would so love to attend a Google Academy?

For Thing 14...here are are few ways in which I have utilized forms and spreadsheets:
  1. My students check out books from our class library via a form:  Cafe 16 Library.
  2. Please check here for forms requesting student emails and such.
Once the students complete the forms, the data enters into a spreadsheet...all gathered in one place.  Very nice.  Very organized.

As for spreadsheets...here's my latest use of those:  just this week, I uploaded two Excel spreadsheets containing yearbook info and shared them with a peer is helping me with the bookkeeping of raising, thus far, over $24,000 to pay for this historical collection that we call a yearbook. 

Thank you, Ms. Nina, and thank you, Google, for de-stressing my life so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment