Friday, October 1, 2010

Thing 13: Presenting Google-Style!

An invaluable tool, Google consistently decreases stress within my classroom as my students now realize the power of the tool.

For my classes, I have utilized Google Docs and Google Presentation:
  • Groups share documents with each other, writing one essay as a group.
  • The whole class contributes to a Google Presentation as each adds his/her assigned vocabulary for all to view.
Until this post, though, I had never embedded a Presentation.  I like!

Hopefully, others within our PLN will add to this Presentation.  How will we know?  Right now the Presentation consists of two slides.  Check the number below the box...




This represents why I appreciate being a part of this group.  I just learned/self-taught myself something that will enhance my classes and, hopefully, assist my students.  Yes, I like!

No comments:

Post a Comment