Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thing 7: Extension...on my part

Thing 7 involved multiple steps...actually this one is quite complex. Good luck!

As a result of Thing 7, though, I created another digital page! Please go here to check out Gillmore Cafe: A Web 2.0 Treasure Chest. This is just my page on the BSD 21 Things Wiki.

Since then I have created another wiki for our BHS Book Study of Strategies That Work...visit us here at BHS Reads ~ Sweet Stakes: Teachers Claiming Ownership.

ADVERTISEMENT: You may still join our book study! Mrs. Moran's husband is cooking chili for us, and I will bring the cheesecake of choice...yes, in honor of the season...Pumpkin Cheesecake!
  • Your homework assignment: Read chapters 1-5 and bring your appetite!

Back to my wiki discussion...on the BHS Reads wiki, teachers will be posting lessons created as a result of this book study. Eventually, discussions will be held here...so check in often!

No comments:

Post a Comment