Friday, March 26, 2010

Thing 11: My Friend Google Docs

I blogged on this topic earlier here, here, here, here, here, and here on my first personal blog Treasure Chest of Thoughts, yet I have only begun to touch the tip of the this glorious ice burg.

For Thing 11, I would like to share the following:
  1. A collaborative document that I shared with my 21 CLC team as we reflect on our favorite "thing" about this PLN.
  2. A collaborative Google Presentation from one of my English classes. They each signed up for literary terms and posted examples.
  3. Cafe 16 Library: this consists of a form that I created in Google Forms, which feeds information into a Google spreadsheet that has helped me keep with who has what checked out of my classroom library.

Go, Google Docs!

No comments:

Post a Comment