Monday, January 4, 2010

Thing 9: Flickr...Say Cheese!

I have had a Flickr account for some time but have not utilized it as I should. Oh, yes...oh, time, where art thou?

For Writer's Notebook topics, I might use these photos...Unfortunately, at this time, I cannot determine how to post these pics here! Here are my links, though:

  1. Snow Train Express Winter (photo by Mieke Photos): Discuss what the color red might symbolize in this picture.
  2. Snow Cap (photo by Ivly): Discuss the pun intended and create one using the word cap or another word of choice.
  3. King of the Mountain (photo by em'n'm): What is personified in this photo? To speak directly to this king would be an example of an apostrophe. Create an apostrophe with using the punctuation mark called the apostrophe!
  4. What theme do you see being repeated in these three photos?

STREEEETCH:

  • While roaming around, I created two groups: Classroom Redesign and BSD 21 Things.
  • Please join and share photos related to these BSD projects...live action projects, created thanks to Lisa Huff and Debbie Miller!

2 comments:

  1. What great writing prompts you've created. I think I'll steal them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please use them...for I have not copyrighted them!

    ReplyDelete