Tuesday, July 14, 2009

21 clc: Day 2

Today our three 21 clc professional learning teams met and spent time further developing and utilizing our Web. 20 tools. I created headers for several of my class blogs...have two to go! If you have time, please visit them:

Check out these new headers!

I have a blog per class. Some teachers have one blog for all their classes. While my method is a little more work on me, keeping separate class blogs is more friendly for my students. They are quick to learn that I expect them to check the blogs fairly often, for I do spend time writing reminders and updates.

During our afternoon session, our leader Lisa Huff challenged us to complete 21 tasks throughout this academic year. I, for one, love a good challenge. So...ready, set, go!

Today's session came to a conclusion with a Skype visit with author Dan Pink, whose book (A Whole New Mind) our 21 clc teams read this summer...very cool! So nice of him to agree to meet with us and spend quality time answering our questions. Thanks, Mr. Pink! Look forward to your soon-to-be released book.

No comments:

Post a Comment