Monday, July 13, 2009

21 CLC: Day 1

The journey has begun!

Well, actually this adventure began back in the spring as we applied to have a 21 CLC team. Congrats to my team...Team 2.

  • Ann Ballard

  • Betty Barnett

  • Carla James

  • Kathy Walter

  • Jay Williams

So glad to be working with these professionals as we grow throughout this year!

The next leg of this journey was to read...or in my case...still reading...Daniel Pink's A Whole New Mind. Tomorrow, we are to "meet" this author via Skype! (Of course, more about that later!)

Today, all of the new teams are meeting and being introduced to several Web 2.0 tools.

Comments on today: Honestly? If I were new to this, I might be ready to throw up! Overload. Today, my teammates have been introduced to gmail, Delicious, (I prefer Diigo), Reader, blogs. Fortunately, I began begging, borrowing, reading, watching, learning, re-learning these Web 2.0 tools over a year ago.

All-in-all, though? Everyone seemed excited to be learning about technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment